My First Visit.
The surgical staff at MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES are experienced, highly trained, and certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in the administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are OSHA and CPR certified. Regular weekly emergency drills are performed to keep our team prepared for all situations.
Financing & Insurance.
At Maryland Oral Surgery Associates we make every effort to provide you with the finest surgical care and the most convenient financial options.
To accomplish this goal, we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
We also partner with these groups for financing:
- AETNA: Dental PPO DMO
- AMERITAS: PPO
- CARE FIRST BCBS: All Plans Medical & Dental
- CIGNA Dental: DMO, PPO
- DELTA DENTAL: PPO/Premier
- DELTA CARE: DMO
- DENTAL HEALTH CENTERS: Local 639 & 730
- THE DENTAL NETWORK
- DHA (Dental Health Alliance/Sun Life)
- DOMINION DENTAL: PPO
- GEHA (CONNECTION DENTAL): PPO
- GUARDIAN: (Dentalguard)
- HUMANA DENTAL: PPO/Federal Advantage
- MARYLAND HEALTHY SMILES: Under 21
- MET-LIFE: PDP
- PLUMBERS & PIPEFITTERS
- PRINCIPAL: PPO
- TRICARE MEDICAL
- UNITED CONCORDIA: PPO, DMO, Tricare
- UNITED HEALTH CARE Dental PPO (Dental Benefit Providers)
*This is only a partial list of insurances we participate with. If you have any further questions please call any one of our eight offices.
Please note that when the video starts, it will say "Informed Consent." This will be immediately followed by the start of the post-operative instructions section.