All-on-4 Dental Implants MarylandThe All-on-4® treatment concept is a technique that replaces your non-restorable teeth or an existing denture with non-removable, beautiful teeth using dental implants, all done in one day. All-on 4 is the ultimate dental implant solution for denture wearers as well as those people with non-restorable teeth. This innovative solution is made possible through the use of a simplified treatment concept that incorporates computer technology and “virtual surgery” to give patients their beautiful, permanent smile in just one day!
The procedure was developed in the 1990’s and has an extremely high success rate. This technique uses four to five dental implants and avoids bone grafting and repeated surgeries all done while you are comfortably sedated. The MOSA surgeons and your dentist then deliver a full upper and/or lower restoration in one day and the healing occurs with minimal discomfort.
This technique uses fewer implants that are placed at mechanical inclinations to maximize support. Fewer implants mean lower cost. The use of angled implant placement allows us to 0need for bone grafting, this makes for a smooth recovery and saves thousands of dollars and months of healing compared to other surgical procedures.
Typically, a temporary set of teeth is placed on the same day of surgery. Patients are routinely surprised by how little discomfort occurs after the procedure. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a short healing period, your dentist, working with an experienced dental lab, will fabricate and place the final prosthesis. Your quality of life is improved, your smile restored, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
THE ALL-ON-4® TREATMENT CONCEPT OFFERS YOU MANY ADVANTAGES.
- Predictable Aesthetics (beautiful looking teeth)
- A cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants* for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion
- Reduced pain and swelling. The computer generated surgical guide helps to significantly reduce the surgical time and trauma resulting in less post-surgical swelling and pain.
Scientifically proven and documented. All-on-4® treatment concept is supported by outstanding clinical outcomes from studies over two decades with favorable results. The surgeons at MOSA have extensive experience with this procedure and have lectured extensively on this subject.